Re: [NTLK] Free tip!

From: David M. Ensteness (denstene_at_mac.com)
Date: Thu Jan 22 2004 - 14:11:28 PST

Not to state the obvious, but if one has a question for a *specific
person* ... just e-mail them and not the whole list ...

Sure putting dear Joe in your subject line helps people other than Joe
know they don't need to read it and can toss it ... but then if it
weren't onlist it wouldn't need to be filtered and tossed.

Anil,

Now if we are talking about comments in a larger discussion aimed at a
specific person, then what you say makes perfect sense.

David

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html