Re: [NTLK] New to the group with questions

From: Bret Feinblatt (bafein_at_mac.com)
Date: Wed Jan 21 2004 - 17:59:30 PST

I assumed that there was a cap in there somewhere, holding it together.
However, that's the point I was trying to make. It used to keep
everything cool so I didn't have to give it a writing calibration after
removing the battery for a moment, but now it does, even if the battery
is removed for a second.
I suspect that this cap might be loose after all, as someone mentioned
before that something might be loose. Would anyone happen to know where
this cap might be? Or maybe there's a site with a picture of the normal
board I could refer to.

--
"The greatest triumphs of propaganda have been accomplished, not by
doing something, but by refraining from doing. Great is truth, but