Re: [NTLK] Newton and BlueTooth--why?

From: Oliver Brose (oliver.brose_at_t-online.de)
Date: Wed Jan 21 2004 - 13:30:59 PST

>Date: Wed, 21 Jan 2004 12:23:32 -0800
>From: John Osborne <tooz_at_oceanatlas.com>
>
> I'm sure a BT capability for the Newton would be cool technically, but does it solve
>any particular communication problems?TIA

Yes! It solves the problem of the WiFi connection being so flaky! If the docking app on the Newt would accept the BT-Card as a serial connection, that is. But it does not. Or I am missing something. I would love to use it with NewTen.

Oliver :)

--
"The possibilities are endless. I love that."  - Jonathan Ive
List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html