Re: [NTLK] Shop is open.

From: Newtopia (MicroSSG_at_Comcast.net)
Date: Wed Jan 21 2004 - 13:15:50 PST

Hmmmmmmmmm, I could manage with Bluetooth, and it looks to be a cleaner
integration than USB. Either would help solve my problems with connectivity,
provided there was an NCU substitute for Bluetooth.

Regards,

Paul Curtis
MP 120 v2.0/130/2100
Michigan State Spartans - Go Green! Go White!

Bottom line: it can be done but doesn't have enough merit to be a viable
project. If you are a hobbyist you might do this for your own reasons but
not commercially.

But I will ask the question - Who is interested in this?

Regards,

PCBman

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html