Re: [NTLK] How to secure data? (was Re: Newton Geek Factor)

From: Ed Kummel (tech_ed_at_yahoo.com)
Date: Tue Jan 20 2004 - 14:28:10 PST

Well, I'm not that large anymore..I'm on the Atkins
life-style and have dropped 23 pounds (and kept them
off) to a svelt 190!
And fortunatly, I don't frequent the city of DC very
often (haven't been to the city in years)...and
terrorists don't live in the urban areas...Unless
bubba is one and he drive a ford pickup truck!
Ed
web/gadget guru

--- Robert Benschop <rbenschop_at_euronet.nl> wrote:
> On 18-jan-04, at 5:37, Ed Kummel wrote:
> > So, if you want access to my millions of dollars
> and every web hosting
> > server at MCI along with most router logins...and
> my ATM PIN, then
> > target my Newt ;-)
>
> I blame you Ed for this image I now have in my mind:
> A rather large
> web/gadget guru clutching a Man Bag being chased
> around the Washington
> area...
>
> Hope I won't have any nightmares tonight ;-)
>

> Robert Benschop

=====
"The only way to get real privacy, is not to collect the information in the first place."
   'Aviel D. Rubin, the
   technical director of the Information Security Institute at Johns
   Hopkins University on the requirement that GPS location systems be added
   to "Fast-pass/EZ-pass" in-car toll devices.