Re: [NTLK] Wooo Hooooo - Just received my WLI-PCM-L11GP-PC

From: Anil (anil_at_thisiswhatwedo.com)
Date: Mon Jan 19 2004 - 13:27:00 PST

Paul NIE is the TCP/IP stack from Apple. I can get my card to be
recognised etc. but it wont work with WEP I think. But I can connect
with my Ethernet card, which is the best place to start if you can.
Then try and set up wireless which is just Ethernet over radio. Which i
am sure you knew anyway.

I would be interested in the list with all the bits needed for Wireless
connectivity.

Kind regards

Anil.

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html