Re: [NTLK] Wooo Hooooo - Just received my WLI-PCM-L11GP-PC

From: Newtopia (MicroSSG_at_Comcast.net)
Date: Mon Jan 19 2004 - 13:18:20 PST

Is NIE a network driver? Looks as if it's a protocol for file transferring?

I've been searching the achieves, because I recently saw in a reply to this
very task a concise e-mail that listed all of the drivers to get a Newton to
connect to the web via a wireless card. But I con not find it. Does someone
remember this?

Regards,

Paul Curtis
MP 120 v2.0/130/2100
Michigan State Spartans - Go Green! Go White!