Re: [NTLK] Canadian copyright tax

From: David Golden (ikondave599_at_mac.com)
Date: Sun Jan 18 2004 - 09:54:06 PST

Hello all -

I learned to accept poutine as accepted topic for this list. I enjoy
the Canadian " flavor " it adds, particularly given my own close ties
to Nova Scotia. My children LOVE poutine. They and there buddies will
hound us for rides to Weymouth where they gorge themselves on this
delicacy. Sadly it looks like heart attack in a cup to me so I abstain.
Perhaps poutine of why many of us snapped up the XXL size Newtontalk
tee shirts ;-) ( I have my own dietary vices ).

Dave
On Sunday, January 18, 2004, at 11:31 AM, Paul Guyot wrote:
<snip>
> Anil, you seem to want to improve things and this is something good.
> However you must understand that if things are how they are, there is a
> good reason, including:
> - Victor Rehorst administers NewtonTalk
> - Bill Shamam hosts NewtonTalk
> - NewtonTalk is a list
> - Poutine is a recurrent tolerated subject
> - Robert Benschop and Grant Hutchinson are wise and respected
> Hauptfiguren
> of the community.
> - Woo and Ferdi fight every month at least.

<snip>

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html