Re: [NTLK] What the heck's a man-bag?

From: Dan (dan_at_dbdigitalweb.com)
Date: Sat Jan 17 2004 - 21:22:14 PST

>I've found, though that the cordura bags tend to scuff
>the corners of the Newt. My Newt has all shiny corners
>from being pulled out and put back in a cordura
>bag...also, it seems that the rubber feet have worn
>down quite a bit as well...possibly from the cordura
>too! I use a leather bag with a nylon lining for the
>main pocket now.
>Ed
>web/gadget guru

True with direct contact and lots of rubbing it might. The cases I use the
most have a lining as well. What I have been using lately is something
similar to a "glove" case for on the newt itself and then that goes into a
larger bag (something similar to a laptop bag) when I need "everything". Of
course that setup may change if I find something better. ;)

-Dan

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html