[NTLK] What the heck's a man-bag?

From: J. E. Simons (newtlink_at_yahoo.com)
Date: Sat Jan 17 2004 - 12:35:26 PST

this is my man-bag..

http://www.dayrunner.com/product.asp?WPROD=311

it works perfect with the Newton Harness from PDA Concepts.. you don't have to remove the binder in it, 2100's fit inside with a decent amount of space.. in fact, this is the manbag that fell off my car at 55MPH and there was really no damage to it, or my 2100..

the Dayrunner is really non-descript.. and well made.. there is alot of storage, and i like the outer pouch, it has an inner zipped pouch that i use for coins..

i *would* have bought the Satellite from PDA Concepts, but it's the outer pouch flap that really looks like a purse.. and the one that i want is Tan.. so, it ends up really looking like a women's purse.. the Satellite has more space for cards, etc.. and seems to be a well constructed case.. i might buy one anyway.. i change "bags" every year, or so..

if they would just re-make the Handstand.. in leather..

i like my purse, and that's what i call it.. because that's what it is..

James.