Re: [NTLK] Canadian copyright tax

From: Norman Palardy (palardyn_at_shaw.ca)
Date: Sat Jan 17 2004 - 15:53:55 PST

On 17-Jan-04, at 4:27 PM, Anil wrote:

> Jeez this is a list about a piece of computer hardware, some people
> here act like I broke one of the Ten commandments. Thou shall not dis
> the list, how dare I.

Assuming it's strictly "a list about a piece of computer hardware"
means you miss the fact that this list is also a social gathering of
people happen to have an interest in the same piece of hardware.
There's more to the list that just "how to fix ..." and "how do i..."
kinds of things.

There are many people here who are good friends and they use this as a
way to keep that friendship and share their common interest.

Missing that means that you will likely not be part of "the club" for
some time.

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html