Re: [NTLK] Canadian copyright tax

From: Anil (anil_at_thisiswhatwedo.com)
Date: Sat Jan 17 2004 - 15:27:45 PST

So how long is long enough? A week two weeks, a month a year, when do
we get to join the club, eat Poutine and learn the etiquette of stylus
holder usage?

Jeez this is a list about a piece of computer hardware, some people
here act like I broke one of the Ten commandments. Thou shall not dis
the list, how dare I.

Anil : )

PS. This is great fun!

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html