Re: [NTLK] X

From: Anil (anil_at_thisiswhatwedo.com)
Date: Thu Jan 15 2004 - 06:10:37 PST

Hi Thomas, I have the same problem when I try to install a package with
Escale via AppleTalk and Ethernet, it starts the upload process, it
says so on the Newton, but then it just sits there. Doing nothing.

I would like to use Escale, because then I can Sync using AppleTalk
over Ethernet, rather than serial. I have had no such problems with
NewTen, it uploads packages just fine via Ethernet and AppleTalk.

Regards

Anil.

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html