Re: [NTLK] stanford emate icon

From: Jim Witte (jswitte_at_bloomington.in.us)
Date: Wed Jan 14 2004 - 22:27:25 PST

> Can someone from this list tell me where I can ask permission to use
> this
> icon for a non-commercial website? Thanks.
> http://dart.stanford.edu:8080/sparrow_2.0/examples/pdr/emate_lines.gif

   Be careful, or your question might just make Slashdot under the icon
of a spoon and fork with pantent-pending over them! Or on the CNI
copyright forum? Please tell me someone wouldn't trademark (or care)
about *that*! That looks likes that came out of someone's class
project to do a Laplacian edge-detection filter!

Jim Witte
jswitte_at_bloomington.in.us
Indiana University CS

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html