[NTLK] Sandisk ATA info?

From: Bruce E. Durocher II (bedii_at_qwest.net)
Date: Wed Jan 14 2004 - 22:20:15 PST

        There have been several 175 MB and 350 MB Sandisk ATA cards available
on eBay lately for pretty good prices, as well as some identified as
"Redback Networks 224 MB." Unfortunately, I cannot afford both an ATA
card and Mr. Guyot's ATA driver if the card turns out to be
unrecognizable or too slow to use in a 2100. I've noticed folks
mention cards from time to time that aren't mentioned in the
Compatibility Database--has anyone tried one of these and not put the
information in the database?

Bruce E. Durocher II
bedii_at_qwest.net

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html