[NTLK] NetHopper and eMate issue

From: Karl Miller (spcmiller_at_yahoo.com)
Date: Tue Jan 13 2004 - 18:13:23 PST

O.k., so I've got NetHopper 3.2 on my eMate (courtesy
of my Q700!) and I have it set to dial into my
Earthlink account, and I entered all the information.
But, when it dials in, it sends all the information,
but then it sits and searches for my home web page for
an eternity...eventually winding up with nothing. Is
there something I have to do to configure NetHopper
beyond what is already in the program? Or, my eMate?
I would really like to use the little guy while
traveling to check my email and various web pages, but
he's fighting it every step of the way.

Thanks.

Karl.

=====
"Individual Freedom Within Spiritual Bounds"