Re: [NTLK] Application name

From: Jon Glass (jonglass_at_usa.net)
Date: Tue Jan 13 2004 - 14:23:28 PST

on 1/13/04 11:04 PM, Frank Gruendel at fg2_at_pda-soft.de wrote:

> I kind of like one that came to my mind yesterday on the way home:
> iWatch. Guess I need to publish it soon, before Apple gets a copyright.
> But maybe they have one for all words starting with "i"...

Actually, I think you are in luck on this one. I don't think you can
copyright a name like this. This is what tradmarks are for, and you can't
reserve them. They have to be "defended" to keep them, and I don't think you
can reserve them like that... So, chances are, at least as far as Apple is
concerned, you are safe. ;-)

--
-Jon Glass
Krakow, Poland