Re: [NTLK] [NTLK][OT] macworld 04 pix

From: Chris Edwards (crashrepair_at_btconnect.com)
Date: Sat Jan 10 2004 - 04:01:05 PST

Re R Ludwigs point the admin costs to seperate the various apps would
push up the costs, it is not expensive if you want it, I understand
iDVD is a bit big to download. If Apple ported to Intel they might well
loose hardware sales as cheap intel kit is available, it is also
unreliable( gateway and time seem bad) about the only thing that goes
wrong with Macs is the hard drive ( and people who ingored Apples
advice to firmware update their G3/early G4 before installing X) the
Apple hardware is good quality and that costs, look at Newts, they are
way out of common expected life but are going strong, that sort of life
is outside corperate desires for Micrsoft, dell etc. I think we do ok
out of Apple they look after their loyal fans by not selling out to
cheap and keeping on innovating. Their core business is to survive and
prosper
On a seperate note how do I change my email address on newtontalk?
Chris Edwards

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html