Re: [NTLK] [NTLK][OT] macworld 04 pix

From: John Anderson (dearjohn_at_everchanging.com)
Date: Sat Jan 10 2004 - 02:54:41 PST

Even if the team size is half that, the development cost still runs in
the millions. Although I could probably figure it out exactly I
couldn't quote it anyway, since it's proprietary information from
inside Apple.

It is true that there are no credits in the About boxes, and for the
most part easter eggs constitute a fire-able offense. While I
understand the business reasons behind this, I sure would like to have
my name on an Apple app or two.

John

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html