[NTLK] D-Link DWL-660

From: Eric Engle (engleerica_at_yahoo.com)
Date: Fri Jan 09 2004 - 08:57:08 PST

Well, I've installed all the packages and my D-Link DWL-660 wireless card
generates a "card not recognized" slip.

I've already read the archives, which say that the atlan driver only works for
the older D-Link cards (DE series).

*Sigh.

Someone please tell me I'm wrong or that there is a driver that functions with
the D-Link DWL-660 wireless card. Otherwise I will have to go and bother the
friendly salespeople. Again. And for a 50 buck purchase I somehow think they
would rightly regard my questions and exchanges as not worth their time...