[NTLK] [Totally OT] There's more to history than Hogan's Heroes or Castle Wolfenstein. [was Re: Did Simon Templar use a Newton? Does Bobby Knight?, was]

From: DJ Vollkasko (DJ_Vollkasko_at_gmx.net)
Date: Sat Feb 28 2004 - 04:53:53 PST

>Date: Fri, 27 Feb 2004 10:13:04 -0600
>From: Nathan Turnage <nturnage_at_andadv.com>
>Subject: Re: [NTLK] Did Simon Templar use a Newton? Does Bobby Knight?, was
>
>Peter Fraser wrote:
>-> and now the freakin' coup de grace on this thread...
>-> Was Adolf Hitler nothing more than a poutine-gobbling deep cover
>-> templar knight,
>
>Did he really eat Poutine?!

No. But probably Salzburger Nockerln and Schlutzkrapfen, like any good
Austrian boy would.

His dad Alois Schicklgruber was born 1837 to Maria Anna Schicklgruber out
of wedlock. There are three people who might have been his father: Johann
Georg Hiedler - whom Maria Anna married five years after Alois birth, a
journeyman miller, Johann Nepomuk Huettler, a farmer, and lastly a young
man from Graz named Frankenberger, in whose family's service Maria Anna
stood at the time she got pregnant with Alois, who would become Adolf's dad.

Alois Schicklgruber was "legitimized" in 1877 (when forty years old) by
Johann Nepomuk Hiedler, who talked or tricked a priest into setting up a
wrong statement naming deceased *his brother* Johann Georg Hitler (as that
document spells it) as the father. Alois took up the name of Hitler from
that time. Weird? You bet, but this illegally created document created a
solid legal standing for Alois at last.

Funny only that Frankenberger's dad paid money to and kept up a
correspondence with Alois' mother until Alois was fourteen...

Alois rose from poorest beginnings - his mother gave him away when he was a
five to be raised by Johann Nepomuk Huettler, where he grew up in great
poverty - to become a clerk in the Austrian tax administration, quite a
success story. He also became very violent and easily angered and used a
whip on Alois jr. until he fell unconscious, also whipped Adolf, his wife
Klara and his dog, which he wipped until the dog wet itself. His household
must have been a brutal and cruel hell, where he was the supreme master
over every member's every single breath and step.

At the time and later during much research in the 1930s, when Adolf Hitler
was blackmailed (by relatives, too) about his father's illegitimate birth,
the issue of the true father of Alois could never be sorted out. Even the
Gestapo investigated this in 1942 following Heinrich Himmler's orders, all
to no avail - Hitler never knew who his grandfather was, so he didn't have
the nice and complete family tree he demanded of others, also nobody could
be sure about the silly topic of his much-beloved and ridiculous "racial
purity", as the Frankenberger family was Jewish.

I hear there will be a study coming out around April/May which will
investigate family backgrounds and thence derived neuroses/psychoses of
several tremendously popular and infamous dictators and mass murderers;
expect the Schicklgruber-family to be more thoroughly covered there.

'Kasko