Re: [NTLK] eBay Batteries

From: Martin Joseph (martyNT_at_barknaturalpet.com)
Date: Fri Feb 20 2004 - 18:20:31 PST

On Feb 20, 2004, at 12:25 PM, Tony Kan wrote:

> In terms of usage, what does your 2 weeks translate to? I find that I
> get
> about five-six solid hours of usage with four 2100 mAh NiMHs in the
> battery
> tray. I seem to get through that every two days.

That sucks(pun intended). I get closer to 18 hours from my 2100Mah
batts...

I usually don't use the backlight though. And using the wireless setup
or ethernet is a hit to the battery also, as is dialing in (not that I
don't much of that).

My 18 hour figure is mostly from using the address book and reading
stuff offline(about 20% backlight on).

Although you can use Mail V to check your mail every 5 minutes via
wireless to see how quick a batt really bites it. I have it setup to
read my mail about 5 minutes before I have Alarm Clock set to wake me.

Keep it green.
Marty

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html