Re: [NTLK] -48022 and No Dates

From: Tony Kan (tony.kan_at_clear.net.nz)
Date: Thu Feb 19 2004 - 12:40:36 PST

Having used a couple of PDAs over many years, I have found that backing up
and synchronising the PIM database with a number of applications has saved
my bacon a number of times. On occasion the synch software corrupts the
database too but usually the existence of more than one backup supporting
different apps just provides that much more security.

Cheers

Tony
Christchurch
New Zealand

[snip]
First of all, something is really really wrong (but by now you knew
this) second is that I don't remember this one after all these years
out there, leading me to the idea that you're in deep shit.
Do you have a recent backup? If you do I would brain wipe and be
selective with the backup...

[snip]

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html