Re: [NTLK] eBay Batteries

From: Newtopia (MicroSSG_at_Comcast.net)
Date: Thu Feb 19 2004 - 12:35:36 PST

I'm making my shopping list now, soldering iron, flux, solder/tin, make a
jig to secure MP 2100 battery, pick a day for a caffeine free stint, I
already have the beer Frank has mandated, oh - some wire w/heat resistant
wrapping and some 2100mha tabbed cells.

Regards,

Paul Curtis - USA/OR
MP 120 v2.0/130/2100
Michigan State Spartans - Go Green! Go White!