[NTLK]

From: Graham, David (dkg_at_enact-online.co.uk)
Date: Thu Feb 19 2004 - 02:49:04 PST

futher to my previous post, is it actually possible to connect a Newt to a
PCusing ethernet at all? Having checked out some of the connection FAQs
around, it suggests this may not be possible...

3.5) What about NCU via ethernet?

  Well, that's a Mac only thing, and an NIE 2.0 only thing so if you have a
Mac and an eMate or MP2x00, yeah, it works fine. Click here <ethernet.html>
for my step-by-step guide to connecting your Mac to your Newton via ethernet

=============
This e-mail is intended solely for the addressee, is strictly confidential
and may also be legally privileged. If you are not the addressee please do
not read, print, re-transmit, store or act in reliance on it or any
attachments.
Instead, please email it back to the sender and then immediately permanently
delete it.
enact Conveyancing Limited (registration No: 4702946) trading as "enact
Direct Legal Solutions" is regulated by the Council of Licensed
Conveyancers.Registered Office : PO Box HK3, David Street, Leeds, LS11 5QJ

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html