Re: [NTLK] [OT] Replying to digest mode using Mail.app

From: Martin Joseph (martyNT_at_barknaturalpet.com)
Date: Wed Feb 18 2004 - 23:01:22 PST

> Does anyone have a tip for handling digest mode in Mail.app? It's fine
> for reading, but I can't figure out an easy way to reply to an
> individual posting without a whole lot of tedious cutting, pasting and
> typing fake attribution lines.

This isn't the answer to the question you asked, but here goes...

I have setup a separate account for Newtontalk, and then get the
messages individually rather then via digest.

Then you can use the Panther Mail.app threaded view of the messages.

Sorry I don't have bright ideas for digest bursting with mail.app ,
but I am using the above method and actually like it better then the
digest as you can read NT only when you want, and not be reading older
messages(from the front of the digest) that have already been responded
too...

Marty

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html