Re: [NTLK] My recently working eMate

From: Laurent Daudelin (Laurent_Daudelin_at_fanniemae.com)
Date: Wed Feb 18 2004 - 11:12:16 PST

On 18/02/04 14:09, "Xeba_at_aol.com" <Xeba_at_aol.com> wrote:

> Hello everyone,
>
> I am a new suscriber to this listing, and I am glad to see that Newton
> hasn't yet died in popularity.
> I bought an eMate 300 quite a while ago, and just recently have I found
> someone to repair a faulty power intake (found him at Indiana University
> where I go to school). I am a journalism student, and would like to use my
> emate
> to write stories on the fly. HOwever, I have to way to import that to my
> computer. I used to have an Bondi iMac with an IRDA port, and I had a hack to
> beam
> the text from the eMate to the iMac, but I no longer have that computer. I
> have
> a clamshell iBook now, running OSX. Does anyone know of a way to connect an
> eMate to an iBook? I have absolutely no clue.
>
> Also, does anyone know of any physical customizations for an eMate? I
> wouldn't mind a blue shell, or something like that. Just a thought. Thanks!
>
> -Andy Welfle
> Xeba_at_aol.com

Andy,

For the largest number of ways to import from your Newton, do a search in
the NewtonTalk archive. There are many ways to export from the Newton.

-Laurent.

Laurent Daudelin                 Developer, Multifamily, ESO, Fannie Mae
mailto:Laurent_Daudelin_at_fanniemae.com                Washington, DC, USA
List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html