Re: [NTLK] I'm ashamed I have to ask this...

From: Laurent Daudelin (Laurent_Daudelin_at_fanniemae.com)
Date: Wed Feb 18 2004 - 07:34:00 PST

The older adapter will take more time to recharge a battery pack in a 2x00,
but it should recharge it eventually. I don't know if using the Newton at
the same time might have an impact on the charging time, though, specially
if you are using Ethernet.

-Laurent.

Laurent Daudelin                 Developer, Multifamily, ESO, Fannie Mae
mailto:Laurent_Daudelin_at_fanniemae.com                Washington, DC, USA

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html