Re: [NTLK] OT Palm dropping support for mac

From: David M. Ensteness (denstene_at_mac.com)
Date: Mon Feb 16 2004 - 20:52:54 PST

Trying seeing the bigger picture ... I can't sum up in a short e-mail
just why this is an incredible thing. Which is illustrated by the
dozens of mainstream press articles about the topic. So my advice would
be to spend a bit of time thinking and reading about the state of
consumer culture in this country, the transition of a global economy
and the digital age, and how music fits into it all ... not just at
this moment but how music has fit in for the past four or five decades.
Then one has a chance to grasp that this isn't just about Apple selling
it ...

Not that this was the topic at all, but whatever.

David

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html