[NTLK] MP 1xx stuff for sale

From: Justin M.Mayrand (jmayrand_at_usadatanet.net)
Date: Fri Feb 13 2004 - 18:17:47 PST

Hi All,

Here is what is left. I do not want or need it. Make an offer on
any/all of it! Need the green (get it!!??) for my 2100 purchase!

Newt Keyboard case: this is the nice zippered case for the keyboard, in
great shape, you'll need to supply your own keyboard.

Newt 110, 120, 130 case: leather Apple Newt case with PC card wallet
side, zipper for PC card access without having to remove the Newt.

Quickfigure Works floppy disk formatted for Windows Version 1.0 on one
floppy disk.

Newton Software Backup Disks for Windows 1-5 on floppies.

Newton Connection Utilities for Windows version Beta 1.0 on 2 floppies
(no cable supplied).

Thanks! ...JMM

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html