[NTLK] Texas NUG

From: Jack Burks (dumbstart_at_satx.rr.com)
Date: Fri Feb 13 2004 - 09:17:29 PST

A couple of days ago, I caught the tail end of a thread about a Texas NUG,
someone even mentioned they were from San Antonio (which is where I reside
as well). I just wanted to voice my interest in meeting up someday, I would
be willing to travel, maybe even to Dallas on the first Saturday of the
month (for those who don't know http://www.firstsaturday.com/ is a very
special time in Dallas), but I'd travel to where the Newtons are.

Would anyone else be interested? Texas is a big state, there has to be more
people like myself.

Jack Burks

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html