Re: [NTLK] OT Palm dropping support for mac

From: Len Cole (leonard.cole_at_verizon.net)
Date: Fri Feb 13 2004 - 08:01:44 PST

What's even stranger is that Disney has supposedly lost its "leading edge" in digital production and has really fallen behind other studios. Rather strange for them to ally with MS at this point if they are hoping to catch up again.

The move to MS may have everything to with digital rights management, something which Apple seems to prefer exerting only mild control over while MS has very strict DRM software for any content it carries over its distribution channels.

And didn't the original business agreement between Pixar and Disney expired? So it was a case really of not renewing it rather than leaving them. (splitting hairs... I know! :-) )

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html