Re: [NTLK] Programming Question (protoLabelInputLine)

From: Daedalus (daedalus_at_digitalinkwell.net)
Date: Thu Feb 12 2004 - 21:22:37 PST

One final note:

I did try it the way Michael suggests--that is, making only the border
draggable--and it does now work. I also did a brief look at a few
draggable apps that have text input that come standard on the Newton (the
assistant, find, etc.), and they too are only draggable by the border
(well, actually a tab at the top of the border)! So, kudos to Michael!
You've saved me a bunch of time!

I guess making the entire base view draggable makes dragging the default
action rather than text input. Wierd.

Daedalus
http://www.digitalinkwell.net/

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html