Re: [NTLK] Off-list (was:208 Errors in Mail V)

From: Robert Benschop (rbenschop_at_euronet.nl)
Date: Thu Feb 12 2004 - 11:22:13 PST

On 12-feb-04, at 17:18, David M. Ensteness wrote:
> I have often said that a lot more on this list should be kept off-list,
> and I have been corrected on-list by many, many people who feel that it
> should all be kept on.

There was nothing personal in the remark, just lately we get more and
more messages like:
'will do', 'thank you' etc. and I just thought it constructive to ask
to keep this off list.
That was all, if you choose to ignore this you're free to do this of
course.

BTW, if you're asked to keep things on-list this is for the benefit of
the community of course.
Examples like I gave before hardly fall into that category.

Robert Benschop

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html