Re: [NTLK] OT Palm dropping support for mac

From: David M. Ensteness (denstene_at_mac.com)
Date: Wed Feb 11 2004 - 15:09:58 PST

Well, they are outsourcing it basically, they have made the tools
available to others and someone else is providing the syncing, I still
think its bogus though since Palm started its history on the Mac and
has its root code in Claris Organizer giving it basically a shared
heritage with the Newton. Oh well, if I wanted Palm Pilot functionality
I would use my OMP ...

David

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html