Re: [NTLK] Messagepad 130 internet

From: Graham, David (dkg_at_enact-online.co.uk)
Date: Wed Feb 11 2004 - 07:25:25 PST

Thanks Anil

I've seen a couple of 2100s on ebay (mostly for sale by J&K!) but they often say scuffed/scratched and haven't responded to my emails asking *how* scuffed. hehe. My original thought was to pick up a cheap 120/130 and see if I like it, then maybe upgrade to a 2100 later.

Thanks for the advice though. I may hang on a little longer until I can afford the 2100.

Oh, one more question: I've noticed in some screenshots on ebay people using keyboards with the Newton sideways rather than vertically - is this feature unique to the 2100 models or can the 130 do it?

> I am a Newton Newbie (2 months), I own a 2100 and a 130. In
> my opinion
> the 130 is very good, but the 2100 is much better in so many
> ways, that
> you may find that the 130 becomes limiting once your passion for the
> Newton and what it can do, grows.
>
> J&K have a good reputation by all accounts but can be very
> expensive in
> my opinion. Get your self on eBay and pick up a 2100, it kicks ass, I
> love my 2100. And a 2100 isn't really any bigger than a 130
> just a bit
> wider, and you get more memory, more speed, more screen real estate,
> more everything, and it can use Ethernet which I think is a very big
> deal.

This e-mail is intended solely for the addressee, is strictly confidential and may also be legally privileged. If you are not the addressee please do not read, print, re-transmit, store or act in reliance on it or any attachments.
Instead, please email it back to the sender and then immediately permanently delete it.
enact Conveyancing Limited (registration No: 4702946) trading as "enact Direct Legal Solutions" is regulated by the Council of Licensed Conveyancers. Registered Office : PO Box HK3, David Street, Leeds, LS11 5QJ

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html