[NTLK] Messagepad 130 internet

From: Graham, David (dkg_at_enact-online.co.uk)
Date: Wed Feb 11 2004 - 06:17:28 PST

 Messagepad 130 internet

Hi

I'm new to the list, and considering buying my first Newton - however it's a
toss-up between the 130 and the 2100. Price favours the 130 (J&K Sales have
one for $50), but I would like to know if it's possible to browse the net on
it. Mainly pickup/send emails. I have a couple of spare PCMCIA modems, but
amnot sure of their power requirements - I see from various sources that the
130 supports 325mV cards. Are these common?

If anyone could point me to a relevant site (or indeed answer, clever bunch
that you are!) I'd be most grateful.

cheers
Dave

=============
This e-mail is intended solely for the addressee, is strictly confidential
and may also be legally privileged. If you are not the addressee please do
not read, print, re-transmit, store or act in reliance on it or any
attachments.
Instead, please email it back to the sender and then immediately permanently
delete it.
enact Conveyancing Limited (registration No: 4702946) trading as "enact
Direct Legal Solutions" is regulated by the Council of Licensed
Conveyancers.Registered Office : PO Box HK3, David Street, Leeds, LS11 5QJ

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html