[NTLK] CF Adaptor, what works?

From: J.S.Dennison (jdennison_at_fidesnet.net)
Date: Sat Feb 07 2004 - 15:50:15 PST

ok, so, I've gotten more than enough for the reboot question..
Does it matter what kind of card the Compact Flash adaptor is itself,
and more important as to what the Compact Flash card itself is?
or are there adaptors that do and don't work
if so, what adaptors, work and what don't?
I have a card made by SimpleTechnology "for type II PC card slots"
Does anyone know if this will work or not, I havn't found anything
online yet that said anything about this card.
I would like to know soon, as I'm gona be using my MP2100 for notes in
classes... I'll need the room.

Thanks muchly,
JSD <><
<>< Think Metanoia ><>