[NTLK] Mail V and path to Mail

From: Donald Wilson (marchie_at_mac.com)
Date: Sat Feb 07 2004 - 15:29:39 PST

I'm quite happy to hav the IMAP capabilities in Mail V, as I have a choice of POP3 and IMAP from my web hosting company.

However, I've found a slight problem. Mail V is downloading everything from the ~username/ directory, and all my mail is in ~username/mail/

I've not found a place that lets me set this in Mail V.

While my mail is getting downloaded, so are many man other files from other directories, and thus causing space/memory issues as things get downloaded.

does there need be an addition to MailV?

~Donald WIlson
http://www.donaldwilson.info
Follow the heron home...

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html