Re: [NTLK] simple mail I mean Mail V!

From: David M. Ensteness (denstene_at_mac.com)
Date: Fri Feb 06 2004 - 21:54:36 PST

Actually Qwest bought out US West which was a Baby Bell [Northwestern
Bell] and they have 13 states ... HQ is in Denver. A company of 6,000
bought a company of 60,000 and ran it into the ground before the jerk
got kicked out. Its a sick story ...

But to stay on topic, I am pretty sure they support IMAP, used to use
em as an ISP.

David

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html