Re: [NTLK] Newt, DHCP and Wi-Fi revisited

From: Michael P.Ladd (mladd_at_mikeladd.com)
Date: Fri Feb 06 2004 - 19:34:56 PST

On Feb 6, 2004, at 8:13 PM, newtontalk_at_newtontalk.net wrote:
> Michael,
>
> The wavelan silver driver must have an SSID name before it can connect
> DHCP. On the DL you can fill in an SSID name to broadcast, then the
> silver
> must have the same name in the SSID.
>
> alan

Thanks, Alan. I do appreciate the quick response!

I added an SSID on the router, then on the Newt, still nothing. Same
error. The -60088 error comes back from Nethopper when the Card is
trying to connect. The connect window says Loading the DHCP Protocol
for about 45 seconds before the 60088 error is returned. It almost
seems like I am missing something.

Thanks again!
-Mike

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html