[NTLK] Re[2]: Need a new backlight

From: Independent Newton Support (maillist_at_pbk-solutions.de)
Date: Fri Feb 06 2004 - 13:03:42 PST

Hello NTLK,

> If I get it right the foil costs 87 euros and the complete kit 139
> euros.
> (prices from
> <http://newton.pbk-solutions.de/projekte/backlight/status.htm>)

This is not the official backlight4you page. The prices on the INS
status-page are outdated and were inserted during development phase.

Check the prices at
<http://www.backlight4you.com/en/products/el/kit_apple.htm>

We (INS) initiated the backlight-replacement project and backlight4you
was the only company that was skilled enough to produce a replacement
foil with an optical quality like the original one and as bright as
the original - with less power consuption and a 10 times longer
lifecycle and not so loud humming...

  Pascal

Independent Newton(tm) Support                by pbk solutions germany
newton_at_pbk-solutions.de                 http://newton.pbk-solutions.de
fon: 0700 / CALL4PBK
List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html