Re: [NTLK] Bad guys use PCs

From: Oliver Brose (oliver.brose_at_t-online.de)
Date: Fri Feb 06 2004 - 07:49:57 PST

>From: Anil <anil_at_thisiswhatwedo.com>
>Date: Fri, 6 Feb 2004 12:12:17 +0000
>
>So if you you think the Mac and the Newton are not related then I think
>you are missing the point. They both get out of the way, and they both
>let you get on with what you need to do as efficiently as possible. The
>Newton OS is the Mac philosophy in your hand.

Exactly, I even feel the Newton to be in a way more of a Mac in this regard than my iBook. But that is due to me using the Newton for work only, while the iBook also has to do all kinds of secondary stuff like entertaining me, build presentations that are not only neat contentwise but also pleasing to the eye (OMG, Keynote rocks!). See my last post. The Newton is very sufficient for what I *have* to do. It could be done faster and with more bells and whistles, but not really more elegantly.

Oliver :)

--
"The possibilities are endless. I love that."  - Jonathan Ive
List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html