[NTLK] adding cities to the popup list

From: Jason T. Nelson (jtn_at_jtn.cx)
Date: Thu Feb 05 2004 - 14:03:14 PST

I know I've done this before.. but somehow, I can neither remember nor figure
out how I added a city to the Newton's internal list of cities to pick. I
was feeling pretty optimistic with AddCity 1.6, but that just adds one
temporarily to the Timezone app, definitely not the system's list. Can anyone
point me at a resource that makes this possible?

--
Jason T. Nelson <jtn_at_jtn.cx>                     http://www.jtn.cx/~jtn/
BOFH Extraordiaire & Sysadmin Ombudsman               GPG key 0xFF676C9E