Re: [NTLK] Escale -28009 errors

From: Robert Benschop (rbenschop_at_euronet.nl)
Date: Thu Feb 05 2004 - 06:35:53 PST

On 5-feb-04, at 14:04, David Schultz wrote:
> Yes, I could. But I would then have to then support an entire OS other
> than
> X just to connect to my Newton. Suppose my goal is to *gasp* NOT use
> OS 9?
> (For the record, I will always love OS 9) So when I installed Panther,
> went 9-less cold turkey.

Good point, except for the support part. Been running OS X for over a
year now. No support fro Classic needed once.
Apart form the fact that whenever I run Diskwarior is do so for both
hard drive partition, the one with Panther and the one with Classic on
it, but that would be done without Classic as well...

Robert Benschop

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html