Re: [NTLK] Escale -28009 errors

From: David Schultz (evil_genius_at_mac.com)
Date: Thu Feb 05 2004 - 05:04:00 PST

On 2/4/04 11:50 PM, "Laurent Daudelin" <laurent.daudelin_at_verizon.net> wrote:

> under Classic

Yes, I could. But I would then have to then support an entire OS other than
X just to connect to my Newton. Suppose my goal is to *gasp* NOT use OS 9?
(For the record, I will always love OS 9) So when I installed Panther, I
went 9-less cold turkey.

My point was I am extremely patient, and worked with it for hours. But with
the level of difficulty I had just connecting, imho this app is not ready
for prime time.

I am enormously grateful to Newton Developers for their time and effort. I
know I said it before but I think it bears repeating. If it helps, I would
gladly pay for an OS X connection utility as usable in NCU. I'll be the
first to pony up, I mean it.

DVS

--
Change is an easy panacea.
It takes character to stay in one place and be happy there.