[NTLK] Landware

From: Goodwin, Greg (GoodwinG_at_aafes.com)
Date: Wed Feb 04 2004 - 05:20:27 PST

    I would also like this. I know that I kick myself for not picking up the "New International Version" of the Message back when I could get that, and haven't been able to pick up a copy since (If anyone is selling their copy let me know).

    So would love to know about the Landware items before they vanish. They are moving on what, the 9th?

    Thanks!

   Doctor Clu

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html