Re: [NTLK] A Newton! I've seen one.

From: Oliver Brose (oliver.brose_at_t-online.de)
Date: Wed Feb 04 2004 - 02:49:46 PST

There is an OMP in one early episode of Sabrina (the teenage witch) where Sabrina gives her science teacher the formula to make gold and he can suddenly afford a firlfriend, a Ferrari, and a personal digital assistant.

There def. is a 1x0 unit in Hackers. It's on the table during the party while folks drool over the new PowerBook (with a PowerPC inside *rrrrr*), and IIRC they use it when hacking from phonebooths. That flick is just terrible, but I like movies where all the world seems to be based on Apple Computers.

Oliver :)

--
"The possibilities are endless. I love that."  - Jonathan Ive
List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html