Re: [NTLK] A Newton! I've seen one.

From: Rick Ludwig (bensisko_at_mac.com)
Date: Tue Feb 03 2004 - 19:12:28 PST

In Earth: Final Conflict, I remember both the MP130 and the MP2000
being use, but I don't remember which epsiode exactually (it's been a
while). Those were the Canadian episodes (I don't know if that makes a
difference or not, don't know who aired them here in the states, but I
do know that my friends in canada seemed to get both EFC and Lexx
faster than we did!). Hackers, Kate has one and you can see it a couple
times, plus the UPS guys has a Newton-based system. On seaQuest, in the
second season, the shrink uses one as her notepad. The Newton in
Jurassic Park was in the control room on Nedry's desk (you can barely
see it, but if you have the DVD you can catch it).

Another one I just remember is the video game Wing Commander: Prophacy.
Mark Hammel's character uses one to watch video and communicate with
other via video conferenceing.

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html