Re: [NTLK] A Newton! I've seen one.

From: Dan (dan_at_dbdigitalweb.com)
Date: Tue Feb 03 2004 - 18:58:45 PST

-----Original Message-----
From: Rick Ludwig <bensisko_at_mac.com>
To: newtontalk_at_newtontalk.net <newtontalk_at_newtontalk.net>
Date: Tuesday, February 03, 2004 9:37 PM
Subject: Re: [NTLK] A Newton! I've seen one.

There is a HUGE amount of Newtons in the Movies (especially if you look
close).
I think there was a thread at PDABuzz.com on this a while back.
Anyway..
-Batman and Robin (eMate)
-Hackers (OMP)
-seaQuest (MP2000)
-The Seige (MP 120 or 130)
-Jurassic Park (OMP [actually I think it was a pre-prototype)
-Herbie, the Love Bug
-Ransom (Digital Ocean Device)
-Blank Check
-Pensacola: Wings of Gold
-Earth: Final Conflict

I remember that Herbie movie you mentioned. Although I don't think that was
the exact name, but it has been a few years so I might be mistaken. I do
remmeber that it was a sort of remake/continuation that was only broadcast
once for the Sunday night "Wonderful World of Disney" movie. I remember
thinking that they took a good series (herbie) and trashed it. Anyway, I
also remember the evil henchman used a newton for something a couple of
times.

I don't remember seeing one on Earth: Final Conflict, do you happen to know
what epsisode that was? Hmm I don't remmember that Hackers had one, I will
have to see if I still have that on tape somewhere and take a look. I also
don't remmber seeing one on SeaQuest either, any idea what episode that was?

Jurassic Park? Where? I know that the cars had touch pads and such, but I
don't remember seeing a OMP there.

-Dan

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html